Facebook is making it easy for businesses to reach millions of person through their Facebook page. A Facebook Business Page is a free opportunity for companies to increase brand awareness and generate sales on Facebook.
In other to simplify the process of preparing posts and publishing it, Facebook has introduced a new feature which is the save drafts feature. This feature allows page admin to work on their posts directly from their Facebook page, and save it as a draft to continue working on it later.
This is a beautiful feature that every admin should utilise. Wondering how to create a draft, this article is for you. In this article, you will learn how to create and edit a Facebook draft.
How to Create a Draft for Facebook Page
To create a draft of a post for your Page:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Click next to Publish. If you don’t see this, click Share Now.
- Select Save Draft.
How to Edit or Publish Drafts on Facebook Page
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page. Only Pages, not personal profiles, can access Publishing Tools.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click and select Publish.
Drafts can be read, edited or published by anyone who is an admin or editor of the Page.
How to Find Drafts on Facebook App for Android and iPhone
- Tap your notification icon.
- Now simply tap the back button once on your phone.
- You can now see all of your saved drafts
Facebook Comments Box